This class is designed to support your success in Pre-AP Algebra I. There will be no homework assigned in this class. All work and activities will be completed in class. There will be topics covered that are not discussed in the Algebra-1 class but you will be expected to learn. I will also cover topics from Algebra-I in more detail to assure your understanding.
Students will create and maintain an interactive notebook as well.
Daily work and activities - 60%
Quizzes, projects - 40%
- Composition Book (must be 100 pages)
- Tape and glue (double sided tape if possible)
- Set of colored pencils and markers (fine point)
- 4 - AAA batteries (give to teacher)
- Pack of bright colored paper (65 lb. preferred)
- Box of tissues
On-line tutoring for Algebra-I is available at: