Sponsor: Sara Brennan
A club for students interested in becoming educators: teachers, counselors, principals.
Who: any MMS student
What: activities to learn about being a teacher, activities that explore careers in education, activities supporting teachers at MMS
When: Thursday mornings 7:45 (or bus arrival)
Where: Room 428 and beyond
Why: to support our career field with candidates
- Learn about what teachers do - FutureEducators.org
- Leadership and speaking/presenting skills
- Teacher partners/helpers
- Teacher support and encouragement
- Veterans Day Wall of Honor*
- STAAR prep assistance (room prep, etc)
- Attend the Explore UT Open House
- Teacher feedback on lesson designWaffle parties
*2010-2017, FEA had posted a Wall of Honor in the courtyard during late October and early November leading up to Veterans Day for students and staff to honor/recognize family and friends who served our armed forces.