Welcome to Matador Football
Hello Football Parents!
We want to provide you with information on our upcoming season. We are looking forward to a great season where "It Takes More To Make a Matador!".
- Must have on file with Coach Hutson as soon as possible. The entire packet must be complete with all signatures by doctor, parent, and student.
- ****BEGINNING THE WEEK OF August 20th***
- Practices will take place from 3:50pm - 5:45 PM everyday
MMS will provide the following:
- 2 pairs of football pants (1 pair of Football pants for practice and 1 pair of Football pants for games)
- Helmet, shoulder pads, pant pads, practice jersey
Parents please provide:
- Compression shirt to wear under shoulder pads on Game Day
- SOLID BLACK, BLUE, GREY shorts
- GREY athletic shirt
- Players can bring their own white helmet, white pants, and shoulder pads WITH COACHES APPROVAL
VOLUNTEER NEEDS FOR THE SEASON
- Summer Camp: tent or cover for the water station; fruit for after practice; etc
- Game Day Meal Distribution (2-3 volunteers on game days)
- Game Day Gatorades on ice (2 volunteers per team per game)
- Team Videographer (ideally able to upload to Dropbox)
- Team Photographer